– dismantling of the â€œgrand narrativeâ€� of Legion history within both the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi
– a recommendation that the Holy See publish an account of Fr Macielâ€
– putting and end to the â€œmoral blackmailâ€� by informing the members that they are free to leave without sin, guilt, shame, or remorse.
– replacing the current leadership at the international and regional levels with appointed interim superiors who will serve at the pleasure of the delegate
– immediate suspension of all vocation recruitment, including vocation retreats and postulancy programs until receiving permission from the Holy See to resume.
– instruction to bishops around the world to more closely supervise the work of the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi within their dioceses
– repudiation of the founder
For full article: